Tuesday, April 28, 2015

There's a new Mouse The House!!

It's been a while since I've been able to announce a new addition to the Baseboard Mice series.  The response to the mice has been great and I've been busy painting "special order" mice.  Some of these are requests to paint, for example, another "Bubba".  I can't promise they will be identical - since each one is an original, but they'll be hard to tell apart.  Another request I've had is for a mouse with a specific name.  If you've been waiting for a favorite name, feel free to send me an email to let me know.  I have even had a request for a mouse from a certain place.  So, if you are hoping to adopt a mouse that comes, from say, Paris, just shoot me an email.  

Back to the new mouse.... Her name is Lexie and she comes from the Pacific Northwest.  She tells stories of the Quileute Indian Tribe’s drumming circles in La Push. She even keeps a tiny drum close by.  


"Lexie" - A Mouse In The House, Baseboard Mouse

There are just a few mice available on the mouse website right now, so if you've been thinking about "adopting" one, be sure to see if there is a personality there that just might be who you are looking for before they are gone!  

I've been hearing a few good "baseboard mouse" stories, and I'll be sharing them here on the blog later this week.  Until then....

Thanks for stopping by....

susan


No comments:

Post a Comment