Tuesday, April 7, 2015

New Mouse Alert!

This adorable little mouse is called Olivia.  She is the latest addition to the collection of Baseboard Mice.  Olivia comes from the sunny Florida Keys.  She is often heard singing Jimmy Buffett songs. 

Olivia - A Baseboard Mouse

These little mice have been bringing lots of laughter into my life.  I'm having as much fun writing their stories as I am painting them.  As they take shape on their tiny mouse holes, my imagination starts wondering....  who are you?  

Not only have they been bringing laughter into my life, but they make other people laugh, too.  Especially when they see them "in place" on a baseboard.

It's great fun creating art that brings so much delight.

Remember, you can see the mice that are available on their very own website - www.baseboardmice.com   

Be sure to stop by again tomorrow.  I've got a wonderful story for you about the very first mouse in the Baseboard Mice series.

Wishing you lots of laughter in your life, too...
susan

www.baseboardmice.com
www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com

No comments:

Post a Comment