Thursday, April 9, 2015

Introducing Nicholas....

There's a new Mouse In The House to share with you today.  This little mouse's name is Nicholas.  He comes from the Wild West and dreams of cowboys and campfires.

One of his favorite snacks is Cowboy Caviar. Ask nicely, he might share his recipe.


Nicholas - Baseboard Mouse


I'm painting mice as fast as I can, but I'm falling behind the demand.  Not a bad thing, but it means a little wait before there will be more mice.  

If you see a mouse on the website that has been adopted and you were really hoping to adopt that particular mouse, just let me know and I'll be happy to paint another one like it.  

Thanks so much for stopping by - and for your support of my latest art adventure.

susan
www.baseboardmice.com
www.susangarriques.com
susan@susangarriques.com

No comments:

Post a Comment