Monday, July 20, 2015

Introducing Thelonious Mouse

Much of my studio time recently has been taken up by a painting I'm working on for a local art exhibit, which means that my baseboard mice are taking a bit of a vacation.  But.... today I would like to introduce you to the latest mouse.  Thelonious Mouse.   



Thelonious Mouse

Thelonious Mouse loves music, especially jazz.  And like his namesake, comes from Rocky Mount, NC.  Thelonious adores his sunglasses - he is a bit of a showmouse and aims to stand out in a crowd.  If you have a piano in your house, you are bound to hear music if Thelonious Mouse is nearby.

Thelonious Mouse already has a home I believe (THANK YOU!!!), but if you are interested in a mouse of your very own, just shoot me an email (susan@baseboardmice.com).

There is one more addition to my Baseboard Mice series waiting to be photographed.  She's very cute and her name is Lilly.  She is available to be "adopted".  And just as soon as I get a photo, I'll be back to introduce her to you.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  And special thanks to all of you who have "adopted" my mice.  (I hope they are all behaving!!)

susan

www.baseboardmice.com
www.susangarriques.com
susan@baseboardmice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment