Monday, July 6, 2015

Introducing Phyllis - a new Mouse in the House

Today, I would like to introduce you to Phyllis, a recent addition to my Baseboard Mice series.  Phyllis is a delightful character.  She loves to travel - in  campers and sailboats most of all.  The mountains of North Carolina and the turquoise water in the Florida Keys keep her going back and forth.  Phyllis also has musical talents.  She can play both the piano and the xylophone.  And most of fun of all, take her to a party and you'll find that she loves to dance on tables.


Phyllis

Phyllis has already been adopted (Thank You!!!), but if you want a baseboard mouse of your very own, be sure to let me know.  And I think that Zach is still available over on the mouse website, if you would like to meet him.  There's an adorable little girl baseboard mouse just about finished in my studio and she'll be available in the next day or so.  Don't forget, you can also request a "custom" mouse.  Perhaps you've got a special name in mind, or a personality.   Just let me know!!  

Thanks for stopping by!!

susan

www.baseboardmice.com
susan@baseboardmice.com
www.susangarriques.com

No comments:

Post a Comment