Tuesday, November 3, 2015

New mouse alert!!

This sweet mouse is called Rory.  He is a gentle soul and likes nothing more than to curl with a good book and a cup of tea.  Now that fall is here, the nights are longer and perfect for reading.  Rory's favorite book is Alice in Wonderland.  He tells me that he had read it three times already and is working on the fourth.


Rory

If you think you might like to adopt Rory, just click on his photo and you'll land on the Baseboard Mice website. 

Did you read about Ella Rose in the last blog post?  Well, I need to let you know that I made her cheese straws for a reception I was attending.  Because I don't have a pastry squeezer thingy, I rolled the dough into two long cylinders about 2 inches in diameter, then put them in the refrigerator to chill for a few hours.  When I was ready to bake them, I sliced them into pieces about 1/4 of an inch thick.  They were delicious.  Now famous as "Ella Rose's Cheese Wafers".

My studio is getting filled up with little mice - they are multiplying like... well... mice.  <grin>  Be sure to stop by again soon to meet them.

susan

No comments:

Post a Comment