Thursday, October 1, 2015

Introducing Pippa.... a new Mouse in the House

Today I would like to introduce you to Pippa.  She's been living in my studio for a couple of months now.  I've grown quite attached to her.  But, earlier today, I promised her I would write a blog post about her, so here it is.  This one's for you, Pippa!

Pippa is a very curious mouse, which sometimes gets her into trouble. She loves baked goods, especially eclairs, and dreams of one day becoming a baker.  Her sweet tooth keeps her a bit on the pudgy side.  She keeps a tiny baker's cap and apron nearby for any opportunities to bake that might come up.  

Pippa

Pippa is available for adoption on the Baseboard Mice website - just click the image above to see which mice are available.

Since each one of the the Baseboard Mice is an original oil painting, if you have a special mouse in mind be sure to let me know.  Also, if you fall in love with a mouse that has already been adopted, I can paint another like it.  (Although it may not be exactly the same, it will be very close.)  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I enjoy sharing my mice with you all!!

susan
www.baseboardmice.com
www.susangarriques.com
susan@baseboardmice.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment